This scope of works is for the installation of pressure main pipe work for the 2.1km DN1000 GRP Wyong-Mardi rising main.
Detailed scope of works specific to Wyong-Mardi rising main
- Installation of DN1000 RRJ pipe, with various backfilling criteria. Approximately 1900 meters to be installed
- Installation of DN1000 GRP welded pipe sections with various backfilling criteria. Approximately 150 meters to be installed
- Approximately 1000 meters of the Wyong-Mardi Rising Main will be installed in a 'share' trench alongside the Mardi-Mangrove transfer main
- Installation of all pipework to connect the rising main to the Wyong Pumping Station.
- Approximately 2.1km of DN1000 GRP pipeline (RRJ and installation of the butt and strap joints sections)
- Appoximately 1820 meters of the 2100 meter to be in a shared trench with the Mardi-Mangrove transfer main
- All road, creek, power (underhead and overhead), communications, oil and gas, servces crossings
- Installation of all air valves, scour valves, flowmeters, section valves, and associated structures and works
- Testing of the main.